T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Night Serum
HURRY! ONLY 1 LEFT!
What it is:
A 12% AHA/BHA night serum that helps refine and resurface skin to reveal a smoother and more radiant looking complexion. T.L.C. Framboos™ enhances the performance of other products by clearing the way for maximum absorption.
What it is formulated to do:
This high-tech gel resurfaces dull skin, gently lifting dead skin cells away by dissolving the glue that holds them to the surface. The results are greater clarity and a smoother, more even looking complexion. Formulated with our dream team AHA/BHA blend including Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric, Citric and Salicylic acids and blended with raspberry extract, T.L.C. Framboos™ sinks in easily and delivers effective and precise chemical exfoliation without the harsh side effects like dryness or sensitization. Horse chestnut and white tea help to soothe. Fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration along with excess oiliness and pores will appear dramatically diminished. Go from a drab complexion to an absolutely luminous one, practically overnight!
What else you need to know:
AHAs can be sensitizing if not formulated properly. We added soothing plant extracts and formulated T.L.C. Framboos™ at the ideal pH level of 3.8-4.0, which we believe is the key to an effective formulation.
Drunk Elephant Difference:
D.E. is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won’t find what we call the “suspicious 6” of any kind in our products (1. silicones, 2. chemical screens, 3. sensitizing colorants / perfumes, 4. Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) 5. essential oils, 6. drying alcohols), making them appropriate for every skin type. We believe that these 6 ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue. When formulating the products, we focus on pH and toxicity, always making sure that the actives are at efficacious levels. This is the D.E. difference.
What it is formulated without:
Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Retinol, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
How to use:
At night, apply to a clean, dry face, neck, chest and backs of hands, avoiding the eye area. Mix with D.E. Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil for maximum effectiveness. Note: Very slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. Start slowly. Use the product every other night, alternating with D.E. Virgin Marula Oil as necessary. Avoid using with any products containing retinol or retinoids.
WARNING: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs and consult a doctor. Use a sunscreen daily while using this product.
- 12% T.L.C. Framboos™ AHA blend: (glycolic, (T) tartaric, (L) lactic, and (C) citric acids) exfoliates built-up dead skin cells, resurfacing dull, uneven skin for a smoother, brighter, more even-looking complexion.
- 1% salicylic acid: loosens sebum to unclog pores while helping to soothe redness.
- raspberry fruit extract: rehydrates and soothes damaged skin, has antioxidant properties.
- cactus extract: helps to soothe skin while using AHAs.
- horse chestnut: helps improve the appearance of broken capillaries and redness.
- galactoarabinan: (polysaccharide extracted from larch trees) that acts as a gentle exfoliant and minimizes the appearance of fine lines while helping to inhibit moisture loss.
- phytostem buddleja davidii meristem cell culture: plant-derived, cultured stem cells with potent antioxidant properties that help defend against photodamage and oxidative stress.
- virgin marula oil: super-absorbent oil, high in critical antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9, helps nourish and rejuvenate skin.
- green tea leaf extract: potent antioxidant that provides soothing benefits.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: has a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid and is able to deeply penetrate skin, delivering intense hydration, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting firmness.
- yeast extract: brightens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping to minimize skin stress and soothe redness.
Ingredients: Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Buddleja Davidii Meristem Cell Culture, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Allantoin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Galactoarabinan, Propanediol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate, Potassium Sorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Benzoate
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).