Sorry, we’re OUT OF STOCK! But you can pre-order it! Hit "PRE-ORDER" button below!
For visible correction of signs of under-eye aging, puffiness and dark circles
High-strength serum concentrate uses a wide array of peptides, plant saccharides and active technologies to rehydrate the fragile eye area, while targeted technologies improve the look of fine lines, crow's feet, puffiness and dark circles.
SubQ Eyes Technologies
- Clinically-advanced serum to target multiple signs of under-eye aging.
- Contains a Flavanoid Glucoside Bio-active to reduce the look of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes
- Contains a Darutoside complex for a lifted upper- and lower-lid appearance
- Contains a Waglerin-1 Peptide Complex shown to reduce the look of dynamic lines around the eyes
- A novel technology that promotes better visible anti-aging results than Retinol with less irritation
Fluorinated Perfluorocarbon Complex
- An extraordinary technology that offers a lifted-look to the eye contour immediately with a lasting visible effect with continued use.
How to use:
Apply in the eye contour AM and PM avoiding direct eye contact ideally after application of SubQ Anti-Age. Follow with specific Hylamide Boosters as needed.
aqua (water), glycerin, methyl methacrylate/peg/ppg-4/3 methacrylate crosspolymer, albizia julibrissin bark extract, propanediol, myristoyl nonapeptide-3, palmitoyl tripeptide-38, dipeptide diaminobutyroyl benzylamide diacetate, epigallocatechin gallatyl glucoside, gallyl glucoside, darutoside, aminobutyric acid, fucus vesiculosus extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, asparagopsis armata extract, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, mangifera indica seed butter, lecithin, orbignya oleifera seed oil, squalane, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate, propyl gallate, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, pentylene glycol, cetearyl isononanoate, ceteareth-20, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, xanthan gum, ceteareth-12, cetyl palmitate, gluconolactone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, hexylene glycol, caprylyl glycol, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin.