Soothing Eczema Creamy Oil
Sorry, we’re OUT OF STOCK! But you can pre-order it! Hit "PRE-ORDER" button below!
Eczema-prone and extra-dry skin tends to become itchy, and it’s essential to keep the skin moisturized in order to minimize associated dryness Ceramides are an important ingredient to look for in a body oil for eczema, as they reinforce the skin’s barrier and in turn help the skin hold on to moisture. CeraVe Eczema Cream Oil is formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid and safflower oil to help moisturize dry skin and keep it comfortable.
CeraVe Eczema Creamy Oil is ideal for extra-dry, itchy skin, and this dermatologist-developed eczema oil effectively moisturizes extra-dry and itchy skin. Featuring three essential ceramides, safflower oil, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, this lightweight fragrance-free body oil for eczema-prone skin is a gentle and non-irritating way to help eczema symptoms.
- Suitable for extra-dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Niacinamide, Sodium PCA, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally and as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
- For best results, apply after bathing and patting dry to damp skin