An effective anti-aging skincare routine begins in the morning, and a day cream with SPF (when used as directed with other sun protection measures) and retinol helps protect the skin from damage while improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, rough texture and radiance. An effective anti-aging day cream should also be formulated with ceramides to replenish the skin’s natural barrier and help prevent moisture loss—and a non-comedogenic moisturizer that won’t clog pores is essential for blemish-prone skin.
CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream is a non-comedogenic anti-aging moisturizer with SPF and encapsulated retinol that is gradually released to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles without irritation. This retinol day cream with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 also provides UV protection to help prevent sun-induced signs of aging (when used as directed with other sun protection measures), plus hydrating hyaluronic acid, three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides and patented MVE Delivery Technology that provides the skin with 24-hour nourishment.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin texture and radiance
- Provides Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen protection against UVA and UVB rays
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Encapsulated retinol: Timed-release formula provides mild exfoliation and improves visible signs of aging without irritation
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
Developed with dermatologists
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Zinc Oxide 10.5%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclomethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, PED-40 Stearate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Squalane, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Lecithin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Hyaluronic Acid, Retinol, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Iris Florentina Root Extract, Ceteareth-20, Polysilicone-11, Polysorbate 20, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Tetra-Hexyldecyl Ascorbate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, Citric Acid
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses