The CeraVe Skin Barrier Restoring Kit features three essential products for hydrating and refining the appearance of post-acne marks and visible pores.
- CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30 2.0 fl oz
- CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum 1.0 fl oz
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion 2.0 fl oz
HOW TO USE
- Moisturize and protect with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a Doctor. For external use only. UV exposure from the sun increases the risk of skin cancer, premature skin aging, and other damage. It is important to decrease UV exposure by limiting time in the sun, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreen. When using this product avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if signs of irritation or rash appear and persist. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum evenly to face daily.
- Avoid contact with eyes & lips. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If discomfort occurs during first application, space out the applications until skin adjusts. Apply a sunscreen while using the product. For external use only.
- Moisturize with CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion.
- Apply liberally to face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician.