SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin
HURRY! ONLY 2 LEFT!
A salicylic acid lotion is an effective way to restore skin smoothness by exfoliating and softening dry skin on the legs and other problem spots like the elbows and knees. An ideal lotion for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss. We recommend a hypoallergenic, non-irritating lightweight moisturizer like CeraVe Lotion for to help smooth skin texture without unwanted side effects.
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula, this lotion for rough skin is designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid as it hydrates with hyaluronic acid and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid lotion formula is gentle on the skin.
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
- Enriched with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Triethanolamine, Salicylic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Lactate, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Zea Mays Oil / Corn Oil, Ceramide Np, Ceramide Ap, Ceramide Eop, Carbomer, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, , Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholecalciferol, Cholesterol, Disodium Edta, Propylparaben, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Xanthan Gum
HOW TO USE:
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning