Sorry, we’re OUT OF STOCK! But you can pre-order it! Hit "PRE-ORDER" button below!
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
What it is:
This breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in the appearance of skin’s tone, texture and firmness.
What it is formulated to do:
Protini’s proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application. Lines, wrinkles and signs of sun-damage appear reduced; depleted skin feels strengthened and moisturized.
What else you need to know:
Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. Abundant with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state.
Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance. Tip: We like to mix it up so add a shot of Protini to any DE serum, cream or oil / Protini is formulated at the ideal pH level of 4.0.
- 9 signal peptide complex (growth factors): 9 signal peptides (made up of amino acids that form proteins in the skin) are cell-communicating and serve to bind moisture to skin, plump, firm and restore bounce to skin’s appearance, helping to boost skin’s self-renewal
- pygmy waterlily stem cell extract: excellent source of antioxidants and nutrients to replenish the skin; extremely moisturizing, soothing and calming; effective in supporting healthy, youthful looking skin
- soybean folic acid ferment extract: is a b vitamin that plays a central role in maintaining youthful, elastic skin; skin becomes actively thirsty for folic acid, especially after exposure to sun
- red algae extract: contains omega-3 fatty acid, omega-6 fatty acid and other skin-identical ingredients such as polysaccharides which have excellent antioxidant properties
- acetyl glutamine: an amino acid that is a skin-identical and skin-repairing ingredient that can be effective for reversing past damage; has an inhibitory effect on melanin production