Modulating Glucosides is a concentrated emulsion to target signs of skin sensitivity, of discomfort and of irritation. This serum reduces the looks of redness, of itching and of irritation, while helping to target stinging sensations. The formula respects skin integrity and supports hydration, skin barrier and general dermal repair.
- Bio-Active GlucosidesA complex for dermal balance that acts through multiple pathways to soothe skin immediately by targeting the "cross-talk" stimulated by pro-irritant mediators. This technology also counteracts uneven skin tones caused by sensitivity and/or irritation, while helping to support dermal endogenous components.
- Multi-Molecular-Lipid ComplexA synergistic and potent blend of Oat Synthetic Analogues, Ceramides, Purified Ginger Root and other dermal-friendly lipids to reduce signs of redness, itching, stinging and burning.
- Neuro-Cosmetic PeptideA lipo-peptide that prevents and reverses the signs of chemical-induced irritation.
- Naringenin ChalconeA highly-purified bio-active molecule that comforts stressed skin.
- Yeast-Derived Superoxide DismutaseA potent molecule that neutralizes damage and signs of ageing that can be induced by the Superoxide molecule.
- pH-Balancing Golden-Eye Grass ComplexAn independently-studied plant complex that balances skin pH in the immediate and shorter-terms, to reduce signs and feelings of sensitivity.
- Activated Cells from the Marvel of PeruA clinically-studied plant derivative that increases the level of skin tolerance to assaults, while improving dermal homeostasis.
- Tasmanian PepperberryRich in flavanones, anthocyanins, and minerals, this active technology helps to calm stressed skin, acting almost immediately.
- Purified LevomenolSpecific molecule offers surface barrier support, providing hydration and enhancing dermal comfort.
Apply a few drops to face AM and PM. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS but before MMHC. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing. Keep out of reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Squalane, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hexyldecanol, Bisabolol, Butylene Glycol, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Rosmarinyl Glucoside, Caffeyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium Tetracarboxymethyl Naringeninchalcone, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Palmitoyl tripeptide-8, Superoxide Dismutase, Sodium PCA, PCA, Arginine, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Aspartic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Mirabilis Jalapa Callus Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Curculigo Orchioides Root Extract, Isochrysis Galbana Extract, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Stearic Acid, Dextran, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan gum, Tocopherol, Propyl Gallate, Tromethamine, Dehydroacetic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Our formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.