HURRY! ONLY 2 LEFT!
Skin resurfacing exfoliator that kicks your dead skin cells to the curb, revealing youthful, healthier skin while also feeding it delicious antioxidants from dark, leafy greens. Kiss good-bye to the appearance of discoloration, sun damage, and fine lines with regular use.
How to use:
2-3 times a week before bed, soak a cotton pad with Kale-lalu-yAHA and swipe over clean face, avoiding the eye area. No rinse needed.In real life
There are no rules. Slide Kale-lalu-yAHA into your routine based on your skin’s cravings. Liah uses Kale-lalu-yAHA 2 to 3 times a week while her mom uses it every night :) Pay attention to your skin's resiliency as everyone's skin is unique.If you're a beginner
AHA 5.25% is a great concentration to start if you're a AHA beginner. At first, you can mix Kale-lalu-yAHA into your favorite moisturizer. This concoction would act as a buffer slightly interfering AHA with fully absorbing into your skin. Then move it up to your first step in your evening skincare routine. Try it once a week then build it up to the frequency that your skin is most comfortable with.
- Glycolic Acid (Sugar cane derived) 5.25%: A real game changer in your skincare routine! Glycolic acid is an effective chemical exfoliant that gently resurfaces skin texture and prevents clogged pores. With regular use, this nudges your skin’s cellular turnover slowly, fading the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and fine lines.
- Dark, leafy greens (kale, spinach, parsley): A vital energy booster for the skin, the antioxidants packed in these greens are the best thing you can treat your skin with—and that’s why we call it Kale-lalu-yaha! Not just that, it’s also chock-full of vitamins and minerals too. What more could you ask for?
- Aloe + Hyaluronic acid + Vitamin B5: These are all natural hydrators which replenish, hydrate and soothe skin. Once you apply, you’ll feel instant hydration, especially if you pair this with a moisturizer that locks down it all down.
- Allantoin: Allantoin soothes skin while buffering any possible irritation from the chemical exfoliation process. This is an absolutely wonderful ingredient which brings both moisturizing and soothing relief to a sensitive, inflamed skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Water, Butylene glycol, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf (Kale) Extract, Glycolic acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Chlorella Minutissima Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit (Green apple) Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil/Glucose/Yeast Extract Ferment Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Bacillus/Folic acid/Soybean ferment extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Malachite Extract, Polysorbate80, Disodium EDTA
* Kale-lalu-yAHA contains 5.25% of glycolic acid and is formulated with pH of 3.5-4.0 (pH may vary by batch). All KraveBeauty products are vegan-friendly, cruelty-free, and formulated without fragrance, essential oil, colorant. The color of the product might vary by batch or even change over time. Rest assured, this will not affect the product’s effectiveness; it remains completely safe for your skin.