Psoriasis-prone skin needs gentle exfoliation soothing, skin-strengthening ingredients and extra hydration. A psoriasis cream with salicylic acid can help relieve skin scaling, help prevent reoccurrence and lactic acid helps deliver smoother skin as well. A nourishing formula with niacinamide to calm the skin and ceramides to help reinforce the skin’s barrier and maintain hydration levels is key for comfortable, clear skin.
CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream was designed with dermatologists to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and moisturize dry skin while relieving skin scaling and itching. With 2% salicylic acid to provide relief from psoriasis symptoms, lactic acid for mild exfoliation, three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin-barrier function, moisturizing shea butter and urea, plus soothing niacinamide, this non-irritating psoriasis moisturizer features patented MVE Technology that continually releases nourishing ingredients for 24 hours to help provide smoother skin.
- Relieves psoriasis symptoms and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with shea butter, glycerin, dimethicone and urea
- Relieves skin redness, scaling and itching
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: water, urea, glyceryl stearate SE, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, niacinamide, laureth-9, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, PEG-100 stearate, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, 1,2-hexanediol, C12-13 alkyl lactate, dimethicone, tasmannia lanceolata fruit/leaf extract, ceramide 3, ceramide 6-II, ceramide 1, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, tocopherol, hydroxyacetophenone, hydrogenated olive oil, glyceryl stearate, disodium EDTA, sodium lauroyl lactylate, xanthan gum, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
HOW TO USE:
- Cleanse skin with CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser
- Apply to affected areas one to four times daily, or as directed by a doctor