HURRY! ONLY 6 LEFT!
Like a Facial in a Bottle!
" A cult favorite, P50 is a magic potion that does it all. Exfoliates, Hydrates, and Balances the pH of the skin, it's a prep step before any skincare." - Danuta Mieloch
- Gentle Balancing Exfoliator recommended for Normal to Oily Skin
- NO phenol
- Available Sizes: (Travel) 1.7 oz / 5.1 oz./ 8.4 oz.
P50 is an acid face toner ideal for normal to oily skin. Lotion P50 gently exfoliates the skin, purifies pores, regulates oil production and re-balances the pH of the skin. This gentle blend of acids helps to shrink enlarged pores, and its Onion extract hydrates and moisturizes the upper layers of the epidermis. P50 removes and dissolves dead cells and impurities on daily basis.
How to use Biologique Recherche Lotion P 50? - Pour few drops on a piece of cotton and apply gently over face, neck, and chest. If your skin gets a little red, damp the cotton with water prior to adding Lotion P50.
When to use Lotion P50? - After cleansing. Rinse the cleanser off and pat the skin dry with a cloth. Use P50 afterwards. Layer quintessential Biologique Recherche serums of your choice. You don't need to wait, just keep layering.
Lotion P50 review - read reviews below
Tip: Lotion P50 can be used as an after shave instead of a cologne.
P50 - which formula is right for my skin type?
Lotion P50 comes in three different formulas:
- The Old Formula 1970, also known as the Original Formula with Phenol. It is ideal for someone that has acne prone skin. The Phenol is used to preserve the ingredients, and because it acts as an antiseptic, it helps clear acne much quicker than the Lotion P50 new formula. I don't recommend using this formula at all times - start with it and then switch over to the new formula, or at least alternate between the two. Lotion P50 1970 formulation is not recommended while pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to get pregnant.
Lotion P50 1970 - for acne normal / thick skin
Lotion P50V 1970 - for acne dehydrated / dry skin
Lotion P50W 1970 - for acne sensitive / rosacea skin
- The New Formula. In this formula, they use vinegar as a preservative. The results are the same with the exception of acne. It will still clear them out but not as fast as the 1970 formulation. The old formula 1970, contains Phenol and a lot of people are trying to avoid using these ingredients. If you are someone that dont want to use Phenol, then Lotion P50 New formula is the one you should aim for. Lotion P50 new formula is safe to use while pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding.
Here are the strengths of the new formula:
What are the benefits of using Lotion P50?
Regardless on which formula you are using, they all have some common benefits:
- pH of the skin will get balanced: if you have acidic / alkaline skin, this toner will bring it back to balance. Too much acid or too high alkaline is not good for the skin. The amazing thing about this toner is that it is a good indicator of the acidity levels and one should always make adjustments to balanced food, meditation, exercise, ample amount of water and so on.
- Gently exfoliate the skin through out the day and night
- The pore size is going to shrink so if you have enlarged pores use Lotion P50 twice a day and adding Serum Dermopore in to your regimen will enhance the results
- Even out the skin tone and lightens up the pigmentation
- Balance Sebum excretion - if you have oily t zone and dry cheeks, using Lotion P50 will create a balance between the two and help the skin restore vitality
Biologique Recherche P50 Active ingredients include Onion Extract, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Burdock Extract, and Plankton *Contains no Phenol
How to use:
A good skincare regime starts with a thorough cleansing.
Next apply Biologique Recherche P50 onto a cotton pad. Starting at the decollete move upward to the neck and face. Use a gentle patting motion. Allow P50 to penetrate before applying the next product. Avoid eye area.
Please note: Your skin may feel a tingling sensation, this is the way P50 works. It has active ingredients and penetrates deeper than most products on the market.