There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
What it is:
B-Hydra™ is a cool glass of water for your thirsty skin. This ultra-hydrating vitamin B5 gel replenishes nutrients, visibly brightens and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone, while delivering intense skin hydration throughout the day.
What it is formulated to do:
Uniquely formulated with provitamin B and pineapple ceramide, B-Hydra™ attracts and holds moisture to the skin, helping improve barrier function for skin that looks healthy and illuminated. A watermelon rind/apple/lentil complex provides 24 hour continuous skin hydration and significantly reduces the appearance of fine lines, while increasing moisture retention. Barberry extract adds soothing properties. Sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer soaks in easily to provide unsurpassed hydration and acts as a free radical scavenger and powerful antioxidant. Drabness, dryness, uneven texture and fine lines will appear diminished and the skin will look brighter and more youthful upon every application. This lightweight, hard-hitting gel has a pH level of 5.5 and is ideal for all skin types.
What else you need to know:
B-Hydra™ is formulated with molecular size and pH level in mind. Our formulations are bioavailable or, in other words, able to easily penetrate your skin, without disrupting it's balance.
Drunk Elephant Difference:
D.E. is committed to using only clean ingredients that either directly benefit the skin’s health or support the integrity and effectiveness of our formulations. We never take into account an ingredient’s synthetic or natural status, but instead choose based on its safety and bio-compatibility. You won’t find what we call the “suspicious 6” of any kind in our products (1. silicones, 2. chemical screens, 3. sensitizing colorants / perfumes, 4. Sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) 5. essential oils, 6. drying alcohols), making them appropriate for every skin type. We believe that these 6 ubiquitous ingredients are at the root of almost every skin issue. When formulating the products, we focus on pH and toxicity, always making sure that the actives are at efficacious levels. This is the D.E. difference.
Apply B-Hydra™ to face, neck, chest, hands or any place on your body needing increased hydration. Mix with any serum, cream or oil to lock it in. Tip: Vitamin B is well-known to complement vitamin C, so try mixing it with C-Firma™ for an extra shot of hydration.
- pro-vitamin B5: a humectant that attracts and holds hydration to the skin; helps to improve skin’s barrier function.
- sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer: with a smaller molecular weight than hyaluronic acid, it is able to penetrate skin and deliver intense hydration to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote firmness.
- pineapple ceramide: helps boost luminosity and improve the appearance of skin texture and tone.
- watermelon rind/apple/lentil complex: a natural antioxidant complex that provides 24 hour skin hydration, improve moisture retention and significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines.
- squalane: a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), is a highly-effective emollient and natural antioxidant that soothes and prevents water loss from the surface of the skin without a greasy feel.
- barberry extract: plant whose primary component, berberine, is an alkaloid that can have soothing and natural antibacterial properties.