Glow (DHA Free)
Sorry, we’re OUT OF STOCK! But you can pre-order it! Hit "PRE-ORDER" button below!
With Keto-Sugar, Reactive Glutathione, Melanin Peptides and Radiance Peptides.
Fast-acting Booster creates a radiant backdrop to the skin while a fast-acting keto-sugar builds a golden glow within 2-3 days.
- A novel peptide technology to encourage a glowing, natural-looking backdrop of visibly radiant tone
- A purified keto-sugar that reacts with skin amino acids to produce a golden tone within 2-3 days without the sensory drawbacks and potential negative effects associated with DHA, the technology used commonly in self-tan and short-term radiance-boosting skincare
Oxidized Reactive Glutathione Complex
- Superior form of the amino acid L-Glutathione with extremely high stability to even the appearance of skin pigmentation
Radiance Peptides Complex
- Next-generation peptide complex technology to create visible skin tone confusion as a novel approach to achieve radiance
- Advanced binding agent optimizes skin exposure to active technologies for a boosted effect
How to use:
Apply twice daily as adjunct skincare to offer radiance and a golden glow. Can be used as part of any skincare regimen before the application of moisturizers and/or makeup. Ideally used after application of Hylamide SubQ Anti-Age and SubQ Eyes. This product contains a Raspberry derived alternative to the self-tanning ingredient, DHA. Please wash hands thoroughly after application and ensure even coverage to the face.
aqua (water), erythrulose, glycerin, propanediol, ppg-26-buteth-26, acetyl hexapeptide-1, dextran, superoxide dismutase, oxidized glutathione, polypodium vulgare rhizome extract, cetraria islandica thallus extract, sphagnum magellanicum extract, lactobacillus/eriodictyon californicum ferment extract, phospholipids, acacia senegal gum, xanthan gum, citric acid, phytic acid, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, dimethyl isosorbide, ethoxydiglycol, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, caprylyl glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, ethyl 2,2-dimethylhydrocinnamal.